Hi Steven;

I have updated the patch for Java 8. There's somewhat less code sharing and a
bit of refactoring than your last version but the performance should be about
the same or a little better.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mduigou/JDK-8007398/0/webrev/

I am currently running the jtreg regression suite across the changes.

Mike