The security related ones look ok to me.

--Sean

On 02/21/2013 01:46 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:

Joe Darcy recently added @jdk.Supported [1] to make it possible to
identify JDK-specific APIs.

I'd like to add this to a number of APIs in the com.sun namespace to
make it obvious these are "supported".  Specifically I'm proposing to
add it to:

- Java Debug Interface (com.sun.jdi)
- Attach API (com.sun.tools.attach)
- SCTP API (com.sun.nio.sctp)
- HTTP server API (com.sun.net.httpserver)
- Management extensions (com.sun.management)
- JDK-specific API to JAAS (com.sun.security.auth)
- JDK-specific JGSS API (com.sun.security.jgss)

The javadoc for all of these is generated as part of the regular JDK
"docs" build and so shouldn't be controversial. There are a number of
other candidates in com.sun with murkier status that I've stayed clear
of for now.

The webrev with the changes is here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alanb/8008662/webrev/

In a couple of cases the package description is legacy package.html so
I've had to move/convert them to package-info.java.

In all but one case I've added the annotation to the package-info, the
one exception is com.sun.management where there is at least one type
that is documented as "not supported". Joe Darcy might have suggestions
on that.

Otherwise this is mostly mechanical and the patch file is easier to
review that the webrev.

-Alan

[1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/tl/langtools/rev/55cca2f38ee6