On Mar 12 2013, at 06:51 , Paul Sandoz wrote:
>> - <tt></tt> should be replace with {@code}
>>

> It is mostly consistent with the rest of the Map documentation. We should do
> a global replace in that case?

We are incrementally updating the source with this change. Nobody is going out
of their way to fix it but "while you're in the neighborhood.

>> - ::computeIfAbsent()/computeIfPresent()/compute() - "key with which the
>> specified value is to be associated" -> derived value.
>>

> Perhaps the above three merit a separate discussion. Raise in a separate
> email thread?

I had misunderstood that the Map changes were part of this review (no harm
done). We can address this as part of the review of JDK-8010122

> http://hg.openjdk.java.net/lambda/lambda/jdk/rev/077efaf92c8c
>
> You know off any tests that can be reused?

I started to look for ConcurrentMap tests but found not enough. We have a gap
here.

Mike