On 04/14/2013 11:29 PM, David Holmes wrote:
On 15/04/2013 1:08 PM, David Holmes wrote:
Hi Coleen,

On 13/04/2013 3:45 AM, Coleen Phillimore wrote:

open webrev at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coleenp/8009531_jdk/
bug link at http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=8009531_jdk

The Hotspot change is in tl repository now.  Also, this has been
reviewed by the hotspot group.

Is the StressLdcRewrite essential to the test? (Aside: And why is that a
product flag ??)

I don't know why it's a product flag. I added IgnoreUnrecognizedVMOptions in case it changes though.

Otherwise looks okay.

Strike that. I missed what Alan pointed out. You are not actually adding the annotations. So why do we need the printlns?

I added the printlns to make sure there are bytecodes to rewrite in the method.

Coleen

David

David

Thanks,