Hi Kumar,

Looks good. Thanks for addressing translatability conformance of this file.

thanks,

-michael

On 13年10月01日 11:46 上午, Kumar Srinivasan wrote:
Hi Naoto, Michael,

Please review the webrev below. Apparently using variables to hold the common message strings between pack200(1) and unpack200(1) utilities don't bode well, with the new globalization tools. Thus the request is to remove these common
variable and  inline these in the messages array.

While doing so, I noticed that the format and whitespace was incorrect, as
this file was never touched since the TeamWare days (8+ years ago).

So I took the liberty of fixing the format as per java coding conventions, and fixed
up a couple of typos.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ksrini/8025342/webrev.0/

http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=8025342

Thanks