Hi,

Please help codereview the changes for

8025971: Remove Time-Zone IDs HST/EST/MST
8026197: Slow reading tzdb.dat if the JRE is on a high-latency, remote file
system

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/8025971_8026197/webrev

Note: for 8026197, the only real native resource here needed to be taken care is
the FIS. The only thing can go wrong during the creation chain appears to be the
use scenario that the jvm runs out of memory, which means we are in bigger
trouble
(given this is being run at the beginning of vm start in most use scenario)
than the
release of the native resource. And the FIS resource will actually be released
via
finalizer, even it fails to get released proactively here. So I still go with the
"embedded"
style here. I did not use the explicit "32000" buffer size as well. Using the
default 8k
buffer size can save us a memory allocation at the FIS's native code and remove
the
dependency on a specific size of the tzdb file (for this particular release).

Thanks,
-Sherman