Hi Naoto,

The locale is read from the existing, general parser configuration. The getDefault(Locale.Category <http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/Locale.Category.html> category) method was added since 1.7 but we would like to maintain code level at 1.5 for JAXP for as long as it's still a standalone.

I haven't seen any bug report for the jaxp parser related to the locale change in Java SE 7. But changing the general settings would be another change request. This one only fixes a minor warning message.

Thanks,
Joe