Masayoshi,
Thank you for the detailed review and your comments. I tried to address all of them. The responses are below. The new webrev can be found here: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aefimov/8025051/8/webrev.01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eaefimov/8025051/8/webrev.01/>

Michael,
As Masayoshi mentioned, we have a list of inconsistent translations in translation files. I suggest two approaches to resolve it: 1. Log different bug with all problems in translation files. 2. Wait for the next resource file translation update to address these problems.

-Aleksej