Thank you Paul

I change turn to local variable as well.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tyan/JDK-7027502/webrev.03/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Etyan/JDK-7027502/webrev.03/>

I am not sure I understand your second suggestion here, sum up thread_turns of each Context(This is a fixed value) doesn't equal total_turns_taken.

Regards

Tristan