Good catch on the CallStaticVoidMethod, fixed these as well, here is the
updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ksrini/8031494/webrev.2/

delta webrev to the last:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ksrini/8031494/webrev.2/webrev.delta/index.html

Thanks
Kumar

On 1/13/2014 6:35 PM, Kumar Srinivasan wrote:
Mandy,

On 1/13/2014 2:44 PM, Kumar Srinivasan wrote:
The full webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ksrini/8031494/webrev.1/

This looks good. Should it also check if there is any pending exception after the call to CallStaticVoidMethod that has no return value? It's fine with me if you want to follow up the calls to CallStaticVoidMethod in a separate bug.

No not necessary, there are already guards for pending exceptions from CallStaticVoidMethod,
all of them are in JavaMain,  and these macros end with "LEAVE".

I'm referring to multiple calls to CallStaticVoidMethod within the same function e.g. PrintUsage (maybe that's the only one) where I believe no LEAVE macro call in between.

Mandy