Jochen,

The test provokes the bug, since it sets compilation threshold to 0:
  -Djava.lang.invoke.MethodHandle.COMPILE_THRESHOLD=0

Best regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

On 1/16/14 12:40 PM, Jochen Theodorou wrote:
Hi,

since I am indirectly the reporter of this bug I have one remark for the
test. The error happens only for compiled lambda forms. The given test
does imho not use a compiled lambda form. In other words, afaik the test
would pass without the fix. As such it would be useless as regression test.