I've removed the incorrect-for-JBS multiple release values of "8-pool, 9" in the fixVersion field of the main bug record.

-Joe

On 1/24/2014 10:39 AM, Volker Simonis wrote:
Hi Vladimir,

I've just pushed this to jdk9/dev.

I also received an email stating that "this bug needs to be updated,
please request to defer or upgrade to P1 and request for approval". I
assume that's because I entered "8-pool, 9" as "Fix versions".

Now I actually don't know what to do. It seems strange to upgrade this
to P1 because it is only a test bug. On the other hand it is needed in
8u because there's where we have the trouble.

So should I upgrade it to P1 and request approval for jdk8u-dev (or
directly jdk8u)? The actual problem occurs in jdk8u only, because
jdk8u-dev doesn't yet has change 8032678 which bumps the HS minor
number to 20.

Can I push directly to jdk8u or does the change has to go trough jdk8u-dev?

Thanks,
Volker

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 6:13 PM, Vladimir Kozlov