On 1/28/14 4:06 AM, Paul Sandoz wrote:
Hi Mike,

Your patch is slightly out of sync with 9:

   http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/dev/jdk/rev/c8c4f441fc76

This was the changeset I pushed yesterday causing this and removed "sun.lang.ClassLoader.allowArraySyntax". Sorry for the timing.

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/dev/jdk/file/tip/src/share/classes/sun/misc/VM.java

--

Generally looks OK.

Bikeshed-wise i prefer something like getPublicSavedProperties rather than
getSanitizedSavedProperties.

Would getDefaultSystemProperties() be better? I never like the savedProps name and the related method names that I added and thanks for doing the clean up.

Mandy

Paul.