On 19.03.2014 20:11, Martin Buchholz wrote:

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:19 AM, Ivan Gerasimov <ivan.gerasi...@oracle.com <mailto:ivan.gerasi...@oracle.com>> wrote:

    Improving modCound handling can be done with a different RFE I
    guess, as it doesn't connected to the rest of the fix.

I don't think modCount handling needs improvement.

I didn't mean to propose modCount improvement.
What I really meant was that modCount improvement (if required) should be separated from the removeRange's spec fix.

If you're actually looking for follow-on improvements, I suggest globally replacing all of my Fun() poor-man emulations of lambdas with Real Lambdas.

Thanks for suggestion, Martin.
I crated an issue to track this:

Sincerely yours,
Ivan