what's wrong with pushing them to jdk9/hs-rt?
We did this a couple of weeks ago with Erik (Gahlin) changes,
it might disrupt nightly, as we still do not have the JPRT changes in place,
but that was the agreement we have for jdk9:
tightly coupled changes should be pushed through the hotspot repos.
had that been pushed this week there, it would be in jdk9/dev next Tuesday

Alejandro