On 24/06/2014 01:14, huizhe wang wrote:
:

One thing that concerns me a bit is that none of the .java files that I looked at have any comments to say what the test does. Is there anything that could be brought over from the original issue in JIRA to explain what each of these tests is about?

It would have been nice if they had comments. But adding comments would be too much work, unnecessary I would think. These tests serve their purpose, that is, preventing regressions. In case any fails, its bugid would allow us to easily find out what it was testing.
If there is a test failure then whoever runs into it will need to decypher what the test is about. I would think that it would at least be helpful to have a short summary at the top to give some indication as to what it is doing. Are we even sure that all the issues are accessible to all in JIRA?

-Alan