On 15/09/2014 17:03, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
:

Here is a new webrev - with updated test case:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/webrev_8043306/webrev.05/

I think this quite good now.

Just on this wording:

"If a listener terminates with an uncaught error or exception thenthe first exception that was raised will be propagated to the caller of readConfiguration after all listeners have been invoked."

I think you can shorten this a bit by dropping "that was raised" from the sentence.

Future maintainers might wonder why invokeConfigurationListeners takes a snapshot of the listeners so I think that deserves a comment in the code.

-Alan