Class.java can easily be improved by adding an auxiliary  HasMap<String,
Integer/int[]> indexing the position in the array by name and then checking
only few overloaded signatures in case of a match.
The auxiliary map can be deployed only past some threshold of methods, so
it should not affect the common case.

Alternatively sorting the array and using binary search is quite trivial to
implement as well.

Btw, really nice benchmark.

Stanimir