I guess, there is no need to re-review.
It looks good anyway.

Thanks,
Serguei

On 6/4/15 4:32 PM, Chris Plummer wrote:
Hi David,

Here's an updated webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8054386/webrev.04/

thanks,

Chris

On 6/3/15 11:29 PM, David Holmes wrote:
Hi Chris,

Hotspot change is good.

Only a couple of style nits with the tests (where are our Java style guidelines ???). Taking CDSJDITest.java as an example:

If you are okay with this line length:

115 public static OutputAnalyzer executeAndLog(ProcessBuilder pb, String logName) throws Exception {

then you can remove a number of line breaks in the headers of other functions. (I don't follow the 70-80 char line length dogma ;) )

If you do break a header of a function the { still stays on the same line as the last header component ie:

private static void addToClassList(PrintStream ps, String classes[])
         throws IOException {

not:

139 private static void addToClassList(PrintStream ps, String classes[])
 140         throws IOException
 141     {

Cheers,
David