> indentation is in the scope of your cleanup

Regards,
Alexander

On 05.06.2015 17:12, Lance Andersen wrote:
Hi Roger
On Jun 5, 2015, at 10:08 AM, Roger Riggs <roger.ri...@oracle.com> wrote:

2)
If indentation is in the scope of your cleanup…
Agree with you and I did not comment on this as I felt it this should be done
separately as there is a fair amount that can be done in these classes for
clean up.

Best
lance

In JdbcRowSetImpl.java, the indentation of continued lines after @return or
@param tags
isn't correct; the continued line should be indented.

And there are a some very long lines that should be wrapped;
See +5637...   "If the SQL AS clause was not..."

+5784 the indentation needs to be fixed.
+5840 also
+5988
+6265 and after...
  in many cases the lines that follow of "/*" do not align the "* ".

CachedRowSetWriter.java:
- many method comment blocks are not aligned properly with the method of field
that follows.
For example,
/**
* The <code>Connection</code> object that this writer will use to make a
* connection to the data source to which it will write data.
*
*/
    private transient Connection con;

3)