Hi Roger,

It looks ok, just some minor stuff.

So basically it is a necessary but not sufficient condition that two equal
processes have the same pid? If so Perhaps it might be possible to weave that
phrase into the docs? Maybe some wording on getPid is also required?

 355      * Returns {@code false} if {@link #getPid() PIDs} of the
ProcessHandles
 356      * are not equal or if it is known that the {@code other} ProcessHandle
 357      * is a different system process.

For clarity you might want to say:

  * are not equal, or if the PIDs are equal and it is known that...

I was pondering whether "implementation class" is too specific, rather than
just implementation. If the former i might expect related JCK tests to be
written.

Paul.