From: alexander.kulyakh...@oracle.com
To: konstantin.she...@oracle.com, alan.bate...@oracle.com
Cc: core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net, security-...@openjdk.java.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 6:50:47 PM GMT +03:00 Iraq
Subject: Re: [9] Review request: JDK-8129595: New DTLS tests need @modules

Konstantin,

Apparently the script does not yet provide for the same formatting as was done
with the bulk updates.

You may want to make the changes format consistent with how it was done for
multiple modules in the bulk update patches such as here:

http://sette0.ru.oracle.com/akulyakh/open_no_peers/webrev/test/java/awt/image/multiresolution/MultiResolutionToolkitImageTest.java.udiff.html

I'm going to change the script so it provides for the same formatting.

Best regards,
Alexander