On 30/07/15 18:16, huizhe wang wrote:

On 7/30/2015 9:08 AM, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
On 30/07/15 17:55, huizhe wang wrote:
Hi Daniel,

On 7/30/2015 6:38 AM, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
Hi,

Please find below an updated webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/webrev_8130058/webrev.01/

Looks good to me. The only nit is it seems createDefaultErrorHandler
method is a dup of createDefaultErrorListener?

Yes it is - but the return type is different.

Yes, but didn't see it's used.

Good point! Removed.

-- daniel

Joe

Instead of removing the CLITest.java - I copied
Process.java into the test hierarchy, renamed it to
ProcessXSLT.java, modified it so that it no longer uses
internal APIs, and changed the CLITest.java to use that.

This is a good idea as it keeps the Process utility around.

The only adherence is with
com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.DefaultErrorHandler
that the new ProcessXSLT class tries to instantiate
through reflection - as that error handler has access to
jaxp internals and can give a better error diagnostic.

However - the ProcessXSLT will use its own dummy ErrorHandler
if it can't managed to instantiate the internal class.

This way - we can keep the test :-)

Perfect indeed, and if others (Yuri) want to use it, it's readily
usable.

Thanks Joe!

-- daniel

best,