I don't think the statements "Creates an unmodifiable set containing X
elements" is always true. Since sets cannot have duplicates, it's possible
passing in X elements gives you less than that based on equality. I think
the Set docs should say "...X possible elements if unique". Wordsmith
something better if you can, of course.

Cheers,
Paul