Hi Alan,

Thanks for looking at this.

>> Please review the new webrev that addresses the issues raised by Sherman and
>> Alan in the last iteration.  In particular:
>> - fixed the race condition in isMultiRelease() and another one with the
>> variables ‘version’ and ‘configured’
>> - changed the fragment for JarURLConnection runtime versioning from
>> ‘rtversioned’ to ‘runtime’, and created documentation for it
>> - used try with resources to open JarFile in all the tests
>>
>> Issue:
>> <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8132734>https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8132734
>>  <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8132734>
>> JEP 238: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8047305
>> <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8047305>
>> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psandoz/multiversion-jar/jar-webrev/
>> <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Epsandoz/multiversion-jar/jar-webrev/>
>>
> The updated webrev looks must better. In JarURLConnection then it would be
> good if the reference to multi-release JARs should link to the description in
> the JarFile spec.

Sure, just put a “see JarFile” comment in?

> In the previous round then we were discussing renaming the
> jdk.util.jar.multirelease property. Has there been any more on that?

Less of a discussion than a suggestion ;-)  I didn’t change it because I wanted
to see how important it was — I figured if you didn’t comment it was okay.  But
you did comment, so I guess it’s important.  I’ll change it.

> The test MultiReleaseJarURLConnection uses @library
> /lib/testlibrary/java/util/jar so it's reaching across the file system to use
> the infrastructure of the JarFile tests. It might be clearer to move the test
> to the JarFile directory.

I can do that.  I didn’t think that was the right directory to put it in.
Seems like it should be with the other JarURLConnection tests, that way I could
just run jtreg on the directory and get all the JarURLConnection tests run,
including the multi-release jar test.

> It would be nice if we could reduce some of the really long lines if
> possible, just to make future side-by-side a bit easier (avoid horizontal
> scrolling).

I’ll try.