I’m not an official reviewer so here are my unofficial comments:

1.  I see no obvious flaws
2.  The name MultiVersion should be changed to MultiRelease to correspond with
the name change in the JEP.
3.  While for this test it’s okay to have versions 7, 8, and 9, in practice we
won’t process version 7 or 8.  Version numbers correspond to platform release
numbers and will start at 9 since it’s the first release that can process
MultiRelease jars.