On 06/04/2016 15:20, Kumar Srinivasan wrote:
Alan,

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ksrini/8152622/webrev.02/

I made the changes as you suggested below, I have retained Files.createDirectories, here is why, changing it to createDirectory will throw FileAlreadyExistsException, which means, that if the output zip/jar file exists then an exception handler is
required to ignore it. I don't think its worth the trouble.
Okay, although each directory is only visited once so I don't immediately see how the FileAlreadyExistsException arises, unless this related to sym links in the jrt file system.

In any case, the updated changes looking fine. I think I would still reduce some of the really long lines to make it easier for reviewers in the future.

-Alan