Hi!

Here's the final(?) webrev:
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~bchristi/8029891/webrev.6/webrev/
with the following changes since the last one:

* The @hidden JavaDoc tag has been removed. It can't be used due to methods disappearing from the API page. Living with the additional JavaDoc is the best option for now. The situation should be improved by JDK-8157000 (thanks for filing, Mandy).

* I also firmed up the doc update regarding iterators (using words from the java.util.concurrent package description of "weakly-consistent"). Line 170.

New specdiff views:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~bchristi/8029891/webrev.6/specdiff-javadoc/Properties.html

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~bchristi/8029891/webrev.6/specdiff-plain/Properties.html

* I did make one real code change, making the new Properties.EntrySet inner class static. Line 1250.

* I added a new test of unsynchronized, as suggested by Peter, and expanded coverage to all newly-unsynchronized methods.

Thanks,
-Brent