Hi Mandy,

Although avoiding the hardcoded pathname is good, it is specific to the BreakIterator implementation of the COMPAT provider. So I am not sure making a generic SPI would be needed here.

Anyway, this split package issue is blocking Alan's push, so I'd like to push the change as it is. We can get back to this later.

Naoto