Hi Aleksey

Thank you very much for your review an comments!

It's to keep consistent with other members, you know, our jaxp library comes
from Apache project.

>  *) shouldHandleText(chars, start, length) predicates within a method
> can be computed once at the beginning?

Yes, thanks

>  *) I wonder if you want to check "length() > 0" before doing delete in
> clearPendingWhiteSpaceText() which is frequently called

Yes, good suggestion, it has better performance!

>  *) "this." inconsistency here:
>
>     3240          this.m_preserves.clear();
>     3241          m_ispreserveSpace = false;
>     3242          m_preserveSpaces.clear();

Will change to be consistent, thanks.

> Thanks,
> -Aleksey

Anyway, because Joe suggest to make further enhancement, I will get back after
making more changes.

Thanks
Frank