> On Sep 16, 2016, at 1:30 PM, Steve Drach <steve.dr...@oracle.com> wrote:
>

>> VersionHelper.java
>>  nameToVersion can simply be Map<String,Integer> (I missed this last round)
>
> It should be <String,String>, see line 43 of VersionHelper.

This returns a concatenated string. line 43 will work as is as  (javap shows
what javac emits.)

>>  56                 String name = cf.getName().replace('/', '.');
>>  57                 nameToVersion.put(name, version);
>>
>> Can you add a check to make sure the version is the same if the entry is
>> present; otherwise, throw InternalError.  This will catch any unexpected
>> code path.
>
> That’s a good idea, but is InternalError the right one?  The spec is a bit
> ambiguous but implies to me that it’s a JVM error since it’s a subclass of
> VirtualMachineError.  How about just using the MultiReleaseException?

MultiReleaseException or InternalError is fine too. Right now jdeps will only
parse a MRJAR of a given version.  I expect that we won’t run into this
conflict but we may have missed other scenarios.

Mandy