Hi Claes,

thumbs up.

Best,

Michael

--

 <http://www.oracle.com/>
Dr. Michael Haupt | Principal Member of Technical Staff

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992
München

Komplementärin: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V. | Hertogswetering 163/167,
3543 AS Utrecht, Niederlande
Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697
 <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>     Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment