The application makes a hit to a core object over and over again. I have to
copy this object, i.e. make a clone of it using the Cloneable interface, so
that the original object cannot be modified. But since the references of
the old object and clone object would be intact, inside the clone method I
am explicitly copying the List Map and Set using parrallelStream/stream.

The hardware is i3 processor with 8GB RAM and 1TB hard disk.

So you mean to say, Parallel Stream is good for large data set?