Yes, you're very welcome Stuart. :-)

Kind regards,

On 12 Oct 2016 21:49, "Patrick Reinhart" <> wrote:

You’re welcome :-)

Am 12.10.2016 um 22:41 schrieb Stuart Marks <>:

Tests passed, spec change approved, changeset pushed:

Jonathan, thanks for your contribution. And Patrick, thanks again for
hosting the webrev.

On 10/12/16 6:53 AM, Jonathan Bluett-Duncan wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you very much for all reviewing my changeset over the last few days
and for finding the bits I forgot to transfer from webrev01 to webrev02.
I've been quiet as I'm still busy with university and will be for the
foreseeable future.

Stuart, many thanks again for sponsoring the change and going through the
whole procedure for me. I look forward to the rest of your results.

Kind regards,