On 10/27/2016 03:48 PM, Peter Levart wrote:

On 10/27/2016 02:20 PM, Brunoais wrote:

Hey.

Any idea how to skip tests? When testing for BufferedInputStream, the directBufferSize is not used so testing with different directBufferSize makes no sense.

I already tried "return 0" on the benchmarked test but jmh fills the output with " (*interrupt*)" if I do that.

If all combinations of @Param(s) don't make sense then I usually collapse two or three of them into one "compound" @Param containing the sensible combinations of their components. The type of such @Param field is String and the content is a delimited multi-value tuple. the @Setup method then parses such tuple into components...

Regards, Peter

Another possibility is to invoke the test(s) with command-line overrides for values of particular parameters. The benchmark will then run just the combinations you specify on the command line (try: java -jar benchmarks.jar -help).

Peter