Hello,

Please review enclosed fix for:

Based on this discussion,
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk9-dev/2016-September/004934.html

these options are slated for deprecation, only at the documentation
level,
and will continue to operate with no perceivable behavior change, in
JDK9.
This looks okay to me although I've no doubt that it will go unnoticed
until the options are actually removed.

Right! The whole point of deprecation is to make it very clear something is going away so people stop using it. I thought the consensus from previous discussion was to deprecate in 9 and issue a warning. And yes that still requires changes to the tests, but so be it. Simply documenting deprecation in the help text is not really deprecating it!

Issuing a warning is likely to break existing applications and break
tests, which parses the output. By consensus, for JDK9, documenting
seems to be the best approach.

Kumar

David

-Alan