Denis,

I can see that you have switched to the top level test library with this
change. With that you are getting more module dependencies than  just
java.base. First of all, it would probably make sense to build only the classes
you needed (which would be  jdk.test.lib.process.ProcessTools, I assume), but
even if you only build that, jdk.test.lib.process.ProcessTools has dependencies
outside java.base module.

You either have to declare @modules in your test or go back to the
jdk/test/lib/testlibrary. Then, of course, unneeded module dependencies are
questionable.

Shura