Hi Vincent,

the bug is closed and can't be looked at outside Oracle.
Can you please make it visible for everybody.

Also, this is a change of the public API so it requires a CCC request/approval.

Finally, this seems to be clearly a feature and not a bug so it
requires an FC extension request [1]

Thanks,
Volker

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk9/fc-extension-process