http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8181820/webrev.00/index.html
> 12 lines changed: 10 ins; 0 del; 2 mod;

Hi all,

could you please review this small patch which removes dependency on Utils from
Platform test class?

this patch is basically a part of 8181124[1] which has been integrated into
jdk10/hs a week ago. since we haven't integrated from jdk10/hs to jdk10 (and
most probably won't integrate soon) and 8181820 is needed for solving sporadic
NCDFE[2] from our tests, I'd like to integrate this part separately to
jdk10/jdk10. this might cause merge conflict on next pull from jdk10/jdk10 to
jdk10/hs, Jesper(cc'ed), who is jdk10/hs GK, is aware and fine w/ that.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8181820/webrev.00/index.html
jbs: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8181820

-- Igor