On 8/9/17 4:50 PM, Tom Hood wrote:
Hi,

I'm having a couple issues with the jar tool. Version: JDK 9 build 181
SPARC64

Since I'm typing this in, beware of typos.  I cannot copy and paste output
as my Solaris 10 box isn't permitted to access the internet.

(1) isolated nested classes trying to create a multi-release jar

I can reproduce the isolated nested class error. It seems a bug in how it validates a nested class when its enclosing class is a nested class. I create a JBS issue to track it:

We will look into it and provide answers to the ordering of the entry list and also corrupted JAR on sparc64.

Mandy