I think the OpenJDK mailing lists accept attachments if in patch format. If it's a simple short patch, it's acceptable to paste it into email body.

Easiest solution is to use webrev[1]. If you can't upload this to cr.openjdk.java.net - then one of your colleagues may be able to help.

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/guide/webrevHelp.html

Regards,
Sean.