> On 21 Dec 2017, at 15:46, Remi Forax <fo...@univ-mlv.fr> wrote:
>
> Hi Paul,
> three things:
> - I think you should add a comment to explain why you have chosen to create a
> the field downstream* in the primitive implementations,
>  I suppose it's to avoid to allocate a lambda proxy at each call.

Yes, i included this comment:
// cache the consumer to avoid creation on every accepted element

> - the fields in the inner classes cancellationRequested and downstream*
> should be private.

Does it make any difference for such inner classes? (I lean towards package
private as the default.)

> - if you use var, you should use a meaningful name, here, 's' can be replaced
> by 'spliterator', making the code more readable.

Don’t agree in this case, given the locality of use and given the method name
on the RHS.

Thanks,
Paul.