Thanks Sean. It's more likely a JDK issue because my coworker simply
swapped the JAVA_HOME from 8u161 which failed with that error to 8u151 and
it worked fine.

I'll ask if he's got the cycles to distill a reproducer. If he does I'll
open a JBS ticket.

Thanks,
Kris

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 12:06 AM, Seán Coffey <sean.cof...@oracle.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>> though. See : http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk
>> 8u/jdk8u/jaxws/rev/06086cb6c349
>>
>> I don't think it's a factor for what you're seeing.
>>
>> Classes nearer to those below were touched via JDK-8186080: Transform XML
>> interfaces
>> http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8u/jdk8u/jdk/rev/cb84156d54b2
>> http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8u/jdk8u/jaxp/rev/08a44c164993
>>
>> This may be connected with some tools trying to redefine the classes
>> perhaps. Needs more investigating. Perhaps the XMLSchemaLoader changes are
>> a factor ?
>>
>> regards,
>> Sean.
>>

>>> Here is the stacktrace anyway:
>>>
>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dv.DVFactoryException: Schema
>>> factory class
>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dv.xs.SchemaDVFactoryImpl does
>>> not
>>> extend from SchemaDVFactory.
>>>      at
>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dv.SchemaDVFactory.g
>>> etInstance(SchemaDVFactory.java:75)
>>>      at
>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dv.SchemaDVFactory.g
>>> etInstance(SchemaDVFactory.java:57)
>>>      at
>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.r
>>> eset(XMLSchemaLoader.java:1024)
>>>      at
>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.l
>>> oadGrammar(XMLSchemaLoader.java:556)
>>>      at
>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.l
>>> oadGrammar(XMLSchemaLoader.java:535)
>>>      at
>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.XMLSchema
>>> Factory.newSchema(XMLSchemaFactory.java:254)
>>>      at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(SchemaFactory.j
>>> ava:638)
>>>      at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(SchemaFactory.j
>>> ava:654)
>>>      at
>>> com.seeburger.api.test.helpers.BuilderTestHelper.getCRSchema
>>> Validator(BuilderTestHelper.java:57)
>>>      at
>>> com.seeburger.api.test.helpers.BuilderTestHelper.validateAnd
>>> Compare(BuilderTestHelper.java:73)
>>>      at
>>> com.seeburger.api.test.KSMBuilderTest.testDeletePGP(KSMBuild
>>> erTest.java:196)
>>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>      at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce
>>> ssorImpl.java:62)
>>>      at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>>      at org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethod.invoke(TestMethod.java:68)
>>>      at
>>> org.powermock.modules.junit4.internal.impl.PowerMockJUnit44R
>>> unnerDelegateImpl$PowerMockJUnit44MethodRunner.runTestMethod
>>> (PowerMockJUnit44RunnerDelegateImpl.java:310)
>>>      at org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie$2.run(MethodRoadie.j
>>> ava:89)
>>>      at
>>> org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.runBeforesThenTestTh
>>> enAfters(MethodRoadie.java:97)
>>>      at
>>> org.powermock.modules.junit4.internal.impl.PowerMockJUnit44R
>>> unnerDelegateImpl$PowerMockJUnit44MethodRunner.executeTest(P
>>> owerMockJUnit44RunnerDelegateImpl.java:294)
>>>      at
>>> org.powermock.modules.junit4.internal.impl.PowerMockJUnit47R
>>> unnerDelegateImpl$PowerMockJUnit47MethodRunner.executeTestIn
>>> Super(PowerMockJUnit47RunnerDelegateImpl.java:127)
>>>      at
>>> org.powermock.modules.junit4.internal.impl.PowerMockJUnit47R
>>> unnerDelegateImpl$PowerMockJUnit47MethodRunner.executeTest(P
>>> owerMockJUnit47RunnerDelegateImpl.java:82)
>>>      at
>>> org.powermock.modules.junit4.internal.impl.PowerMockJUnit44R
>>> unnerDelegateImpl$PowerMockJUnit44MethodRunner.runBeforesThe
>>> nTestThenAfters(PowerMockJUnit44RunnerDelegateImpl.java:282)
>>>      at org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.runTest(MethodRoadie
>>> .java:87)
>>>      at org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.run(MethodRoadie.jav
>>> a:50)
>>>      at
>>> org.powermock.modules.junit4.internal.impl.PowerMockJUnit44R
>>> unnerDelegateImpl.invokeTestMethod(PowerMockJUnit44RunnerDel
>>> egateImpl.java:207)
>>>      at
>>> org.powermock.modules.junit4.internal.impl.PowerMockJUnit44R
>>> unnerDelegateImpl.runMethods(PowerMockJUnit44RunnerDelegateI