Hi Aleksei,

SAXException.java x 2, SAXExceptionInitCause:
  Please use explicit imports (not java.io.*).

SAXEXception.java:145: I would have expected:
if (cause instanceof Exception) {...}

SAXExceptionInitCause.java:
  Great to see all the test cases.

  Generally, we recommend using try-with-resources but in this case it does not add much because
  exceptions can't occur when using BAOS.

Thanks, Roger