Thanks Stuart. RE apinote, I was trying to follow the pattern of other older
method comments (Roman-style.) Comments/Javadoc in most of these older classes
are a mix of styles. Question: if you update/clean-up a method in an older
class, should you bring the comment/Javadoc up-to-date as well?

Cheers,

— Jim

Sent from my iPhone