On 28/02/2018 19:54, Lance Andersen wrote:
:

Is there any XA text from the original JTA spec that should be added to the module description as part of this? Another way to ask this is whether the JTA 1.3 drops any text dealing with the XA part.
Still waiting to see what changes are made to the PDF spec, that is still needing to be completed. So I think for now, we go with what we have and can circle back if needed.

Thanks. I checked the latest webrev (moving the package description to package-info.java and the langtools dot test) and it all looks good to me.

-Alan