Martin,

> On Mar 15, 2018, at 4:30 PM, Martin Buchholz <marti...@google.com> wrote:
>
> How did you find the missing module dependencies?

I have a tool which runs tests one by one like this (I am simplifying):
 - run test with -javaoptions:”—limit-modules …” with only the modules listed
through @modules
 - if fails, run test with no —limit-modules
 - if passes, that is a potential problem.
We are thinking about making the tool open-source in code-tools project in one
form or another.

Tool aside, everybody is free to use —limit-modules on a newly created test.

> Why was it only noticed now?

It was not - I have just gotten around fixing it. There are more known @module
deficiencies right now.

> Can we automatically prevent backsliding?

That would be a job for a continuous integration system, I imagine.

Shura