Hi Christian,

Regrouping of tests looks fine; cheers,

-Joe

PS Complementary changes for another day would be an effort to speed up long-running tests.

On 4/16/2018 1:20 PM, Christian Tornqvist wrote:
Hi Alan

On Apr 16, 2018, at 4:14 05PM, Alan Bateman <alan.bate...@oracle.com> wrote:

On 16/04/2018 19:15, Christian Tornqvist wrote:
Please review this small change that splits the tier2 test group into three
smaller test groups that can be executed in parallel.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ctornqvi/webrev/8201609/webrev.00/
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ctornqvi/webrev/8201609/webrev.00/>
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8201609>

tier_part2 is an odd mix that I couldn't imagine anyone using directly. It's
okay for CI systems of course so no objection to the change.

Yeah, my intention here was to split the existing group into somewhat balanced
smaller parts. I expect normal users to keep running the tier2 group rather
than using the tier2_part* ones.

Do you know what sun/nio/cs/ISO8859x.java and com/sun/crypto/provider/Cipher
are special cased? Just wondering if there is a historical or current reason to
not run those.

No idea.

Thanks,
Christian