From: Joe Wang [mailto:huizhe.w...@oracle.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2018 20:08
To: Langer, Christoph <christoph.lan...@sap.com>; core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: RFR (S): 8202915: [JAXP] Performance enhancements and cleanups in
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator

Thanks for bringing in what's been in SAP's JVM. The change looks good to me.
On whether to remove the commented lines (the unused getContentSpecType
method), I would say yes since that was replaced with that of a DTDGrammar
method a long long time ago :-)

Cheers,
Joe