On 21/05/2018 08:53, Thomas Stüfe wrote:
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 9:52 AM, Thomas Stüfe <thomas.stu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Bhaktavatsal,

sorry, I have not had time to look at it yet. Too much unforeseen work.

If there is another one wanting to review
(preferably someone from Oracles core libs group? Someone?)

The #ifdef AIX additions to java_props_md.c look okay to me.

(Separately, I think we should start a discussion here about moving some or all of the IBM charsets to their own service provider module. I realize the AIX port might want to include some of them in its build of java.base but they aren't interesting to include in java.base, or even jdk.charsets, on most platforms).

-Alan